We’re extremely excited to introduce the latest addition to our complete line of trailers, vans and RVs. Phoenix 2 horse Euro-Van is a premier two-horse van built on a 3500 Mercedes chassis. It’s compact, fuel-efficient and stylish—but big enough to do the job. Thoughtful touches that account for your comfort in every detail—from added storage to space flexibility and safety features—make this horse van an ideal choice for your transport needs.
With its 3.0 turbocharged diesel engine delivering 188 hp to its five-speed automatic transmission, the Phoenix 2 horse Euro-Van can comfortably haul two rear-facing horses. And should you need to haul a few more, it’s equipped with a hitch to pull a trailer.
And of course horses aren’t your only cargo. The cabin is a streamlined space that can comfortably fit 3 people. There are many ways to tailor both sections of the rear space to suit your preferences and needs for each and every time you use it.
Here are some specs for your consideration:
• With a total length of just under 22’, the van can turn a circle in under 55’—making it extremely maneuverable and easy to drive
• The horse section is a roomy 10’5” in length and 84” in width with an interior height of 8’
• Loading is by a large 6’ wide, spring-assisted side ramp
• The van sports four 24×30” drop-down windows in the horse area and two 24×30” slide windows in the tack area
• The rear tack room is 36x 84” and a walk-through door allows access to the horse section
But that’s not all we have to say about the new Phoenix 2 horse Euro-Van. Next week, learn about three more key features that we haven’t even mentioned yet.